Jump Over! Jump Over!

Simple but effective

A very simple idea for a game, like a cross between checkers and peg solitaire, but it has a smooth difficulty curve and holds your interest. Nicely done!

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Haha

Whether you agree with it or not, you have to admit it's damn good satire. Kudos for that alone ;)

Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun

Fantastic game from a fantastic studio

Very playable game.
It's nice to see a company posting here that has probably been responsible for many people dabbling in animation themselves :)

Elephant Rave Elephant Rave

Sublime.

This is possibly my favourite game ever.

Iron Works Iron Works

Under rated!

I feel a bit sorry for this submission because Newgrounds people in general tend to really hate bubble shooters. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I love them, so here, have a positive review:

The difficulty curve was, for me, perfect - relaxed at first but really quite taxing once you hit the faster levels. The art in the game was really well done, and the slower first levels allowed me to appreciate that.
Additionally, THANK YOU for not using the walls as sticking points. Too many bubblers do that these days, and it makes them nigh impossible to play once they start speeding up. Part of the fun of bubble shooters is trying to break a big chain down the side before it's too late!
As others have mentioned, a 'next ball' indicator might have been nice, but the lack of one made it a bit more exciting as you had to think quickly - maybe an option to turn one on or off might have been the best idea.
Overall, I think it's one of the best bubble shooters I've played in recent times - no bonuses, powerups or gimmicks, just back-to-basics chain-breaking action.

Balloon Invasion Balloon Invasion

Fantastic game

This game has great playability, good quality, and well-balanced difficulty.
There's not an awful lot I can add to what previous reviewers have said, but I will add that I think it's definitely one of the best games I've played here, and I've been here since '00!

The Walls - Part Three The Walls - Part Three

Interesting

A fascinating game, I've always liked puzzles like this. Was a bit on the easy side, though as you've said, you can't please everyone, and that's fair enough!
I had no idea the game was going to be as creepy as it was, though. It seemed fairly strange in an arty sense, albeit with strange ethereal sounding music - and the gargoyles crying blood was a bit of a weird one.
What I'm getting at is that nothing quite prepared me for the skull.
You, sir, owe me new underwear. ;)

Spin the black circle Spin the black circle

Excellent

This is one of the most thoroughly addictive and yet infuriating games I've ever played on Newgrounds - and I've been here a fair while!
You've managed to create a great combination of simplicity in the controls and downright fiendishness in the levels that really holds your attention. I would say it holds your attention all the way through, but I haven't got all the way through the damn thing yet. ;)
On Newgrounds in general I've usually been awed by games that have the ability to distract me from the need to sleep, and this is one of them. Congratulations, on a very, very good game.

TheAmazingPhoton3Sequal TheAmazingPhoton3Sequal

Fantastic

I loved the original, and this followed on nicely.
It didn't seem to matter that you could only have the one sound file running, because it was a very fitting one!

Photon3 responds:

How awesome, the original was submitted about 2 and a half years ago. Knowing people can actually follow the game is great motivation. Thanks for the positive review

Miestas Miestas

Fantastic

A wonderful game, original, well animated and fun to play.
Well done!