Found some poo Found some poo

Scatastic

Great (if slightly disturbing) stuff as ever!

Marmot Marmot

Neat animation

Anything with marmots in gets my vote!

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Fantastic

It's been just over four years since I last commented on one of your animations, so it's probably about time I gave you another review ;)

Great stuff - your usual levels of quality and humour, but most notably for me it was utterly, utterly refreshing to have a TF2-based video that didn't use TF2 sounds!

TmsT responds:

It's probably been four years since I last made a videogame animation... Well, three years and a bit since the last Strifetoons anyway.

Jump Over! Jump Over!

Simple but effective

A very simple idea for a game, like a cross between checkers and peg solitaire, but it has a smooth difficulty curve and holds your interest. Nicely done!

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Haha

Whether you agree with it or not, you have to admit it's damn good satire. Kudos for that alone ;)

Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun

Fantastic game from a fantastic studio

Very playable game.
It's nice to see a company posting here that has probably been responsible for many people dabbling in animation themselves :)

Lament of the Tarlhuruk Lament of the Tarlhuruk

Wow.

I stumbled across this by accident, but what a piece to be hiding in a dark corner of Newgrounds. Wonderfully written and performed, very heartfelt and evocative. I can't remember the last thing I found on here that gave me goosebumps like this...

Turbulence(RockingTheArra Turbulence(RockingTheArra

This is my favourite track from the Dune II soundtrack, so I've been searching around the internet to find decent metal covers of it. This is by far the best that I've found.

Fantastic work!

Android-Music responds:

A bit late to respond, been a long since my last visit here but hey thanks for review, appreciate it much!!! ;)

_-={Dark Skies}=-_ _-={Dark Skies}=-_

Fantastic

Something about this reminded me of the music for Perfect Dark. I'm not sure if that was intentional (looking at the name!) but irrespective of that, the track really impressed me.
The main vocal sounds have a great ethereal, theremin-like quality to them, particularly with the harmonies that you've set them in.
If your goal was 'desperate energy', then you've achieved it with near perfection. It's like you've somehow found a way to inject a tune with pure adrenaline to give it that extra 'fight-or-flight' edge - and yet kept it subtle enough for it not to seem contrived.
Serious kudos for it, that takes talent!

MaestroRage responds:

I liked that game, the name of the song was not made with the influence of Perfect Dark, though i'm glad it was able to remind you of such an awesome game :D!

The main vocals of this track was something of great difficulty to design. At first I had the harmony and tried to put the vocals on top of it, however that was a failure in regard that it simply did not portray the energy I wanted. So I started off with the vocals and the harmony just clicked. Much simpler then I thought too, so that was a welcome break.

The desperate energy influence stems largely from some old school RPG's I used to play. The semi pop/urgent feel they were all able to inspire so effectively, yet so simple in their design. I studied them a good deal in order to remotely come close to what they do.

I'm glad you find it entertaining, thank you for the review!